** Due to COVID-19 this has now been rescheduled to Sunday 11 July 2021 **
Ella Henderson and The South will be heading to South Shields in 2021 for the first of our four South Tyneside Festival Sunday Concerts.
Ella Henderson enjoyed huge success with her first single Ghost and debut album Chapter One, which reached number one & produced further hits Glow and Yours.
In 2019 she released Glorious, along with the collaborations We Got Love with Sigala and This Is Real with Jax Jones - which became her fourth UK top 10 single.
In what will be a bumper afternoon of music pop rock band The South will also be performing. The group, which includes former members of The Beautiful South Alison Wheeler and Gaz Birtles, will play a selection of The Beautiful South's best known hits, including Song for Whoever, A Little Time, Rotterdam and Don't Marry Her, along with original music from The South.
Keep checking this page for further announcements about what will be a fantastic concert.
Admission is FREE, or you could upgrade to a Priority Plus ticket.
A Priority Plus ticket allows earlier access into the event, along with access to dedicated bar serveries and toilets. If you would prefer to arrive later your ticket will still provide you with guaranteed entry, however your viewing position may be more towards the rear of the crowd.
Priority Plus tickets are £6 (under 5s free). Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased in advance up until 7 days before from www.ticketmaster.co.uk/southtynesidefestival
Priority Plus tickets for disabled access will commence again as soon as the Shop @ The Word reopens, as will general ticket sales from this location. Watch out for announcements here and on social media.
If you had purchased a ticket for the 2020 concert then your ticket will still be valid. You do not need to get a replacement ticket. Please keep all currently purchased tickets as we are unable to cater for any lost tickets.
We hope you will support us and retain your ticket for 2021, however if you are no longer able to attend and would like a refund, or you had a ticket for both the Ella Henderson and The South concerts and you need a refund for one of the tickets, please see below:
- If you purchased a ticket through ticketmaster please contact ticketmaster directly for a refund
- If you purchased a ticket through the Shop @ The Word please contact our Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 0191 424 7985. Please note the Shop @ The Word is currently closed
Applications for refunds will be available until 30 November 2020, after which refunds will unfortunately not be accepted.
- Gates open approx. 12 noon for Priority Plus ticket holders and approx. 12.45pm for free entry for which no tickets are required
- A postage fee is payable for tickets purchased via Ticketmaster
- Music commences around 1.45/2pm, with short change overs in between acts, before finishing at approximately 4.30pm
- Please note this event may be subject to future changes, including those required which relate to future government guidelines for mass gatherings
- Refunds will be given to people who have purchased tickets if this event is cancelled in the future
- Refunds are only given for cancellation of the full event. South Tyneside Council reserve the right to change the programme if required
If you have any further queries please contact email@example.com or send a message via https://www.facebook.com/SouthTynesideEvents